The latest results from the NPD are in, and the hardware and software sales for July 2015 have been revealed. Interestingly enough, LEGO Jurassic World was able to knock Batman: Arkham Knight off of the top spot, though they note that if console bundles counted than Arkham Knight would have reigned supreme again.
Scroll down to check out the the top 10 best-selling games of July 2015, with the accompanying platforms listed in order of the highest to lowest amounts sold.
1. LEGO Jurassic World (3DS, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
2. Batman: Arkham Knight (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
3. Minecraft (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
4. Grand Theft Auto 5 (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
5. Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (PS4, Xbox One)
6. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
7. Destiny (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
8. Mortal Kombat X (PS4, Xbox One)
9. FIFA 15 (3DS, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
The PlayStation 4 manages to, once again, be the best selling console for the month. This makes it the king now for 3 months in a row, though this doesn’t mean its competition is doing badly. Xbox One is continuing to outpace the Xbox 360 during the same time in its lifespan, with the holiday season looking like it may put it over the edge of PlayStation 4 once again.